Thursday, August 12, 2010

More train party pictures!

And I had to make family shirts! I took the train I drew from the invitation and designed shirts, Levi, The Conductor, Momma of the Conductor, Daddy of the Conductor, and the baby had I'm with the Conductor! These were simply iron-on. Oh and the location was Trackside Diner right by the railroad tracks downtown! They have all sorts of model trains inside and windows on the wall to give an illusion of traveling on a train. SO, actually the background you see here, was my idea, a little help from a local print shop and voila! I think Trackside liked it so much, they decided to keep it! :)

He loved it!



The BIG hit! Can't have a train party without a train!





These were food/table labels my aunt made. You can't tell by this photo but the train was stamped to cardstock, colored, and embossed... cut out and stuck on another cardstock with a pop-dot to be 3D.


The Baggage claim is where I had the party favors, colored candies, a shirt I made with the train I drew for the invitations, and a train whistle.


Tattoo station- train tattoos and sponges cut into trains!


Got this sign idea online from the modern train party, but sort of made it my own.



I came up with the "name train" in which I cut cardstock into squares, glued circles to them, and all the guests signed their name to a "train car" along with writing birthday wishes!

No comments: