Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Choo! Choo! Train Party Hit!


Photo Booth-train I drew, cut out, and painted. There's also a coal car attached.


Train cake my aunt made me with cotton candy smoke! The humidity got to it though and it started to look like rock candy! LOL!


Cupcake toppers, my aunt also made! But I made the cupcakes with special fillings inside, chocolate with Cream cheese filling, white with strawberry filling, and red velvet with vanilla filling.


The "Happy 4th Birthday Levi" train banner I made with scrapbook paper.


The DIY tin train! Turned out much cuter than expected! Saw this idea online...





T-shirts I made with the train I drew out for Invitations...


There were many stations, this one was the fueling station with the food. I served Choo! Choo! dogs, Box Car Burgers, Railroad Rotini... Many of my party ideas came from this site http://www.thepartydress.net/modern-train-party/But I made everything myself with a little help from an assembly line of family :)

No comments: