Friday, April 19, 2013

Nascar/ Hot Wheels Birthday Party


























My son's 6th birthday party at JD Motorsports - team for Nascar Nationwide Drive Mike Wallace! The garage was on our road and they were gracious enough to let Levi celebrate right there, where they work and build the cars!  I designed and printed all the signs and decor... the "oil cans" were actually baby formula cans that I spray painted silver and dropped a juice box inside with the straw coming through can of lid.  A friend of mine printed the ice cream cone papers for me and name labels- it's great to have creative friends! :) My aunt made the give-aways ("spoiler") -- hot wheels cars belt pouch!  Two cars fit in each. My husband made the sprinkler "car wash" system. We had veggies in cups with dressing for "dip sticks."  I made pizza swirls and called them "Hot Wheels."  The ones on sticks were called "stickers."  Of course the food table was called "The Pits." When we cut the awesome car cake, I put a spoon full of cake in ice cream cone then topped with ice cream---mmmmm nice little treat and no one needed utensils! As for the activities, besides the sprinkler, all the children got to color/design their own hot wheels car and then race it down a 30ft hot wheels track! They were also able get their picture taken with the#1 race car!  It was a great party! He LOVED it! :)

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Grateful to you for sharing this information on your birthday party. I am planning to arrange my best friend’s birthday party and in search of amazing San Francisco venues. Hope to find best venue and will book it soon.