Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Safari Party







































































I have so many designs to post! I have been so behind, and I'm still going to be! :) Gonna post a few tonight and hopefully get back on with a few more soon! But this was for my daughter's first birthday! We had everything it mentions, even the safari ride through the..well...safari! :) All decor was jungle themed, a lot of it I made (place mats, wall decals, stand up animal silouttes, invitation, etc). The food table was part of the "waterfall" I put together with paper, tule, and netting. My sister helped make the vines that hung in the doorway as people entered into the party. The face painting was AWESOME and so were the balloon animals! While on the safari ride, everyone got to hear the "tour guide" (me) tell a few facts about each animal as we passed them. I also had a cd of animal sounds playing in each "safari jeep." When we returned it was time for "banana splits" and singing happy birthday! She loved it and ate her entire cake!

No comments: