Sunday, September 21, 2008

Levi's Birthday Party










Well, we did veggietales this year and unfortunately b/c the company discontinued most (pretty much all) of their birthday items, 'ol momma had to improvise! :-) So, let's see, I designed the invitations and the bookmarks. I actually layered the invites in a few places that you can't see here. I made Bob the Tomato cake, my aunt made Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber costumes to cover a pilates ball and an inflatable punch inflatable. (She's good, huh?! She had never seen Bob and Larry and I can't sew a button on a shirt! :) With the help of my mom and sis, homemade pizza was created. I made white choc popcorn and the italian salad. My friend made the cupcakes, but I made the toothpick toppers by using veggietales stickers. In addition, I tied ribbon to each one. Oh, and I won a rare party pack on ebay in literally, the last second....oooo, it was exciting!!!! And Guests wrote down why Levi was special to them to treasure in a time capsule. The party was lots of fun!

No comments: